TITLE: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Marketing Manager will manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the Company and develop long-term marketing strategy for the Company. He/ she will coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities, and will plan and implement promotional campaigns. The ideal candidate is an innovative and creative individual who is familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc. and has sufficient knowledge of website analytics tools. (e.g. Google Analytics, Netinsight, Web Trends). Moreover, he/ she has an intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels․
- Manage all marketing for the Company and activities within the Marketing Department;
- Develop the marketing strategy for the Company in line with Company objectives;
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Oversee the Company's marketing budget;
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans;
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns;
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results;
- Assume overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the Company's website and blog that attracts and converts the target groups;
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis;
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals;
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications;
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials;
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product launches;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that the Company's top management is kept informed of marketing objectives;
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing;
- Market and competitor analysis.
- At least bachelor's degree in Marketing;
- 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Qualified chartered marketer;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Confident and dynamic personality;
- Strong creative outlook.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email. The Company is kindly asking to apply only those candidates who meet the above listed requirements.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 581 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.