Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
TITLE: Senior Software Engineer, Design to Silicon
START DATE/ TIME: Upon hiring
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior Software Engineer will take the leading role in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical verification of ICs. The incumbent will research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for physical verification of complex ICs.
- MS or higher degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or in a related field;
- At least 5 years of work experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD;
- Familiarity with design patterns;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge of TCL/ TK is desired;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
- Knowledge of computational geometry algorithms, discreet math and combinatorial optimization;
- Experience in designing EDA databases, solving tasks related to fast data access, storing and processing is desired;
- Previous experience in designing efficient algorithms for IC layout processing is highly desired;
- Knowledge and experience in Physical Design Automation or a related domain is preferred;
- Previous experience in designing EDA tools is desired;
- Knowledge of YACC and LEX and previous experience in designing YACC/ LEX based parsers is a plus;
- Good knowledge of oral and written English language;
- Ability to write functional/ implementation specifications;
- Good communication, leadership and fast learning skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Formal training or test certification is a plus;
- Other achievements: participation/ winning in math and programming Olympiads/ competitions is a big plus;
- Fulfillment of military obligation or educational waivers of military obligation is preferred in case of a male candidate.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits, including medical insurance, loan program, subsidized lunch.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com indicating the position title ("Senior Software Engineer, Design to Silicon") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.
This announcement has been retrieved 389 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.