TITLE: Penetration Tester
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Self-driven, hard-working and good team players
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: CyberSec LLC is looking for a Penetration Tester to join its team.
- Understand complex computer systems and technical cyber security terms;
- Carry out remote testing of a client's network or onsite testing of their infrastructure to expose weaknesses in security;
- Work with clients to determine their requirements from the test, for example the number and type of systems they would like to test;
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts and tests;
- Advise on methods to fix or lower security risks to systems;
- Consider the impact own 'attack' will have on the business and its users;
- Create reports and recommendations from own findings;
- Present own findings, risks and conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Understand how the flaws that are identified could affect a business, or business function, if they're not fixed.
- Higher education in IT or IS related field;
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in IS or IT sphere;
- Bug Bounty participation (Hackerone, Bugcrowd, Synack, Cobalt);
- Participation in Capture the Flag (CTF) competitions;
- Experience as a speaker at International Cyber Security Conferences (Black Hat, DefCon, Bsides, PHDays, ZeroNights);
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking architectures;
- Experience with testing tools, including Kali Linux, Metasploit, Aircrack, Kismet, Wireshark;
- Experience in scripting in Python, PHP, Ruby, Bash, and Java;
- Experience in social engineering;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages, both oral and written;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks;
- Stress resistance and sense of responsibility.
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN);
- GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN);
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP);
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH);
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT);
- Mobile and Web Application Penetration Tester (CMWAPT).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Fixed salary plus bonuses
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who think they have the right skills and experience for this job are asked to send their most updated CV to: email@example.com specifying the subject line of the email as "About Penetration Tester Vacancy".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: CyberSec LLC organizes and executes a number of events to ensure the information security of business. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.cybersec.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 650 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.