TITLE: Information Security Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Self-driven, hard-working and good team players
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: CyberSec LLC is looking for an Information Security Specialist to join its team.
- Understand complex computer systems and technical cyber security terms;
- Create a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and program enhancements;
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources;
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation;
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits;
- Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls;
- Analyze and establish security requirements for client systems/ networks;
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/ or destruction;
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems;
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments;
- Identify abnormalities and report violations;
- Oversee and monitor routine security administration;
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols;
- Train fellow employees in security awareness, protocols and procedures;
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis;
- Research and recommend security upgrades;
- Provide technical advice to colleagues;
- Develop and implement policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Higher education in IT or IS related field;
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in IS or IT sphere;
- Understanding of firewalls, Proxies, SIEM, Antivirus, DLP and IDS/IPS concepts;
- Speaker at Internation Cyber Security Conferences (Black Hat, DefCon, Bsides, PHDays, ZeroNights);
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking architectures;
- Attention to detail, analytical abilities and ability to recognize trends in data;
- Experience scripting in Python, PHP, Ruby, Bash, and Java;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages, both oral and written;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks;
- Well-organized and initiative person;
- Logic and objectivity;
- Communication skills and ability to interact effectively with a range of people;
- Proactive approach with confidence to make decisions;
- Stress resistance and sense of responsibility;
- Understanding of confidentiality issues, and the law relating to them.
- (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
- CompTIA Security+;
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC);
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor;
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Fixed salary plus bonuses
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject line of the email as "About Information Security Specialist Vacancy". Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: CyberSec LLC organizes and executes a number of events to ensure the information security of business. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.cybersec.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 661 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.