"Armenian Caritas" Benevolent NGO
TITLE: Administrative Assistant for the Business Incubator, Increased Resilience of Syrian Armenians and Host Population (IRIS) Programme
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: 3 years with possible extension (3 months of probation period)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AC and SME are seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Business Incubator for the "Increased Resilience of Syrian Armenians and Host Population" (IRIS) Programme. The ideal candidate is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team, a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude, generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. He/ she should be resourceful, organized, and a good problem solver. The incumbent should also be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to ensure the BI efficient operation. He/ she will reports to the immediate supervisor: Programme Manager (PM) of BI.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings;
- Assist BI staff in organization of BI start-up events (workshops, business challenges, business week-ends, lead generation events, B2Bs, seminars, trainings), meetings and round tables;
- Generate minutes, notes, letters, general reports, charts, tables and other documents;
- Collect and timely provide with data, information records, documents and/ or other reports, upon request of PM;
- Keep track and file BI staff members' attendance list;
- Assist the BI Communication and PR Officer in maintaining the BI website;
- Assist BI staff members in making copies of documents and provide other technical support;
- Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts;
- Greet and assist visitors, respond to questions and requests for information;
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail and assume other receptionist duties when needed;
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers and copy machines;
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Bachelor's degree; master's degree is an advantage;
- Prior administrative experience will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular);
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency;
- Detail-oriented person and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing tasks in a timely manner;
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: The BI Administrative Assistant will be engaged on a long-term contract with monthly salary payments.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the deadline. Please indicate the title of the position ("Administrative Assistant for the Business Incubator, Increased Resilience of Syrian Armenians and Host Population (IRIS) Programme") in the subject line of the e-mail. Armenian Caritas and SME Cooperation Association are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Armenian Caritas" Benevolent Non-governmental Organization was founded in 1995 by the Armenian Catholic Church. "Serve different vulnerable groups with love and compassion, respecting the dignity of each individual" - this is the mission which leads Armenian Caritas. Armenian Caritas focuses its domestic efforts on social protection of children, social inclusion of people with disabilities, social inclusion and care of the elderly, disaster risk reduction and emergency response, community development, the Armenian Caritas institutional development, as well as migration and integration.
ABOUT: "Armenian Caritas" Benevolent NGO (AC) and "SME Cooperation Association" NGO (SME) in consortium with the Austrian Red Cross (AutRC), Armenian Red Cross Society, and the "Center for Coordination of Syrian Armenians' Issues" NGO are implementing the "Increased Resilience of Syrian Armenians and Host Population" (IRIS) programme funded by the EU Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crisis (MADAD Fund). The IRIS programme aims at improving social and economic resilience of Syrian Armenians and host population and strengthening institutional capacities for economic growth in Armenia. The action is coordinated by the AutRC. In the framework of IRIS Economic Integration component a Business Incubator (BI) will be established in Yerevan that will support Syrian Armenian and local entrepreneurs through trainings, coaching, mentoring, incubation and financing for establishing new businesses. The BI will stimulate the culture of entrepreneurship and business environment in Armenia and will become a tool for sustainable development of future generations of start-ups.
This announcement has been retrieved 1494 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.