IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IDeA Foundation is seeking an Analyst to join its team and implement development projects in various fields in the Republic of Armenia and oversee their progress in order to reach the maximum of capitalization of implemented projects.
- Develop, supervise and update key documents on elaboration, establishment and promotion of investment projects: investment justification, market analysis, financial model, business plan, investment and information memorandums, explanatory notes, teasers;
- Create and prepare the full package of materials on presenting investment projects to the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors;
- Prepare presentation materials for project promotion and presentation of outcomes for each project;
- If necessary, participate in public events aimed at the promotion of projects (roadshows, pre-roadshows, presentations, workshops, etc.);
- Get involved in the development and optimization of the project implementation schedule and plan;
- Assist in strategic planning and project realization, analyze the financial and economic effectiveness and prospects for development of portfolio companies.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or a related fields;
- 3-5 years of experience working with private equity funds and consulting firms;
- Data modeling and analysis skills;
- Investment and venture project analysis skills;
- Explicit analytical capabilities;
- High performance and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent skills to make presentations in Russian and English languages;
- Readiness to work on an irregular schedule;
- Goal-oriented and ability to achieve results under tight deadlines and multitasking;
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a multi-cultural and international team;
- Ability to effectively address complex tasks, excellent organizational and project planning skills;
- Fluency in Russian and English languages; knowledge of Armenian language is welcome.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position ("Analyst") in the subject line of the email. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
This announcement has been retrieved 1930 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.