TITLE: Software Developer
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Software developers
START DATE/ TIME: 14 February 2019
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AdInSy focuses on developing highly sophisticated and complex intelligent algorithms to automate business processes for its customers. Primary requirements include hands-on programming experience using C++ and Java, experience working with different databases, e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, experience with SQL, and analytical thinking. Currently the Company uses C++, but it switches to Java or C# when needed. The responsibilities include developing new software and enhancing/ debugging/ maintaining existing programs. The incumbent will mostly work remotely from home but should be flexible to work in office environment with peers when needed.
- Collaborate with offshore team members in developing new products;
- Enhance existing software to add new features;
- Be flexible in using different programming languages and technologies;
- Be efficient in using memory and CPU;
- Command a good code writing skill using proper naming convention, comments, etc.;
- Actively participate in the design, implementation, and debugging of the software and database.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or related disciplines;
- Working experience with C++ and Java; knowledge of C# is desired;
- Understanding of the object-oriented programming and implementation of a proper architecture;
- Working experience with databases such as Oracle and SQL Server;
- Knowledge of SQL language, experience with complex nested SQL statements;
- Knowledge and working experience with different data structures, e.g., trees, queues and lists;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good English language skills to communicate with offshore team members and write documents;
- Flexibility in possible USA travel arrangements.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus annual performance-based bonus
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and inquiries to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Software Developer") in the subject line of the email. Selected candidates will have a formal interview by phone and/ or in person.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: AdInSy LLC is located in the USA and is specializing in developing different applications to help its business partners in analyzing company operations, providing analytical tools to visualize and keep track of key performance indicators, optimizing business operations and automating some of the processes. The Company pays attention on developing optimization algorithms for very complex business problems.
This announcement has been retrieved 582 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.