|GAT Soft LLC|
TITLE: Chief Operating Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for the administrative direction, evaluation and coordination of the functions, activities and projects of the Company. As a senior management role the COO ensures that operations' objectives and results are in accordance with overall business needs and strategies. The incumbent will be responsible for the Company's projects implementation, development and quality, establishment of performance management, increase of productivity, cost controls and efficient utilization of facilities.
- Develop and implement the Company's strategic priorities;
- Responsible for project development, and creation of detailed project plans which clearly define project scope, timeline and actions;
- Lead the team to enhance project quality within the set deadlines;
- Establish and manage all costs in correspondence with the approved budget;
- Track, measure and report on staff performance and project status to senior management;
- Participate in development and implementation of organizational policies and procedures to ensure adherence to professional and legal standards, quality of service, fiscal control, and customer relations;
- Responsible for consistent and effective execution of key systems and processes that make effective use of organizational resources;
- Report to the key shareholders and develop the Company's pipeline;
- Prepare and administer the Company's annual operating and capital budget within financial expectations; oversee the Company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing;
- Participate in recruitment processes, develop, retain and lead the staff to meet strategic needs and objectives of the Company;
- Adhere to administrative policies and procedures relating to human resource management;
- Provide inspired leadership companywide; create an environment that promotes great performance and positive mindset within Company.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, IT or Project Management;
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior management position;
- Demonstrated experience in organizational management with an effective track record in coaching, developing, and managing effective teams;
- Effective software project management skills;
- Experience developing and managing budgets to achieve financial goals;
- Ability to effectively use data to drive business decisions and operations;
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
- Skill in recognizing strategic business opportunities resulting from changes in the economic, technological, legal or social environments;
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management;
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop teams; ability to plan personal workload effectively and delegate;
- Demonstrated ability to build teams and manage results in a fast developing environment;
- Business automation experience and skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Fluency in English language;
- Situational critical thinking to present ideas and resolve issues.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Chief Operating Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: GAT Soft LLC is a full-service development company.
This announcement has been retrieved 786 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.