|Goody's Burger House|
TITLE: Managing Director
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Goody's Burger House is looking for a Managing Director to lead all aspects of the business. The incumbent will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate the staff to provide excellent customer service. The Managing Director's responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant's revenue, profitability and quality goals. He/ she will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. To be successful in this role, he/ she will need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. The ideal candidate is expected to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as he/ she will hire qualified cooks and wait staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure they comply with health and safety restaurant regulations. The incumbent is expected to lead by example and uplift the staff during busy moments in the fast-paced environment. Ultimately, he/ she will ensure the restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily front of the house and back of the house restaurant operations;
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction;
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints;
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors;
- Organize and supervise shifts;
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity;
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products;
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations;
- Manage restaurant's good image and suggest ways to improve it;
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste;
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses;
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events;
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads);
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices;
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus;
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or in a similar role;
- Proven customer service experience as a manager;
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff;
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills;
- Acute financial management skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Managing Director") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Goody's Burger House opened its doors in Yerevan in December, 2018. Goody's Burger House S.A., represented in Armenia by "Goody's Burger House" LLC, is a Greek fast food company which has restaurants in Australia, Russia, Albania, Saudi Arabia.
This announcement has been retrieved 946 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.