urbanlab Socio-Cultural Foundation
TITLE: Communications Manager
DURATION: 9 months, with 2 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: urbanlab is looking for an enthusiastic person who will cover the head office's communications duties, under the Director's immediate supervision.
- Develop and lead an integrated communications strategy for the Organization in consultation with the Director;
- Ensure public visibility of the Organization in various formats and platforms (websites, social media, etc.);
- Manage the development and production of web and print-based materials;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline;
- Coordinate events and campaigns;
- Assist with the coordination of events, arrange event space setup and breakdown including all needs for seating, staging, sound system and publicity;
- Perform other duties that may be allocated by the Director, in accordance with the incumbent's range of skills, competence, training and experience.
- University degree in Communication or related fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of public relations, communication and media production;
- Perfect knowledge of Armenian and English languages, both spoken and written; proficiency in Russian and French languages is a plus;
- Good organizational, teamwork, multitasking and communication skills;
- Motivated, quality and detail oriented, and open-minded person;
- Full computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel);
- Active social media user experience is desirable;
- Knowledge of design software such as CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is preferable;
- Ability to communicate with local and international organisations, companies, state institutions in Armenian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 200,000 AMD (Net), depending on the qualification and work experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English and/ or Armenian language with a 3x4 photo in pdf format to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Communications Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please refrain from phone calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: urbanlab is a Yerevan-based independent urban think-do-share lab, aimed to promote democratization of urban landscape toward sustainable development in its broader understanding.
This announcement has been retrieved 2518 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.