LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Director will be responsible for the administrative direction, evaluation and coordination of the functions, activities and performance of the Company. As a senior management role Director ensures that operations' objectives and results are in accordance with overall business needs and strategies. He/ she will be responsible for the Company's development, establishment of performance management, increase of productivity and profit, cost controls and efficient utilization of facilities.
- Responsible for development, formulating and successful implementation of the Company's strategic policies to ensure adherence to professional and legal standards, quality of service, fiscal control, and customer relations;
- Direct strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the Company;
- Develop and create detailed commercial plans which clearly define the scope, timeline and actions;
- Maximize profitability and set sales targets, including motivating staff to do so;
- Monitor the quality of engineering solutions generated by the team with a focus on continuously improving its effectiveness and efficiency;
- Undertake a continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends;
- Oversee pricing and stock control;
- Establish and manage all costs in correspondence with the approved budget;
- Track, measure and report on staff and Company's performance status to shareholders, assuming a full accountability to the shareholders for all Company activities;
- Responsible for consistent and effective execution of key systems and processes that make effective use of organizational resources;
- Prepare and administer the Company's annual operating and capital budget within financial expectations; oversee the Company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing;
- Participate in recruitment processes, development, retention and leadership of the staff to meet strategic needs and sales targets of the Company;
- Represent the Company to the major customers;
- Provide inspired leadership companywide; create an environment that promotes great performance and positive mindset within Company.
- MBA or master's degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Marketing;
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior management position;
- Demonstrated experience in organizational management with an effective track record in coaching, developing, and managing effective teams;
- Experience developing and managing budgets to achieve financial goals;
- Deep understanding of engineering principles;
- Ability to effectively use data to drive business decisions and operations;
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
- Skill in recognizing strategic business opportunities resulting from changes in the economic, technological, legal or social environments;
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management;
- Business automation experience and skills;
- Situational critical thinking to present ideas and resolve issues;
- Strong, creative problem solving and decision making and leadership skills;
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Unimine LLC imports and serves business automation equipment.
This announcement has been retrieved 1316 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.