TITLE: Branch Set-Up Unit Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will develop, coordinate, conduct ongoing monitoring of new branch projects and submit reports on them.
- Draft branch set-up and ATM network formation schedules;
- Draft and submit to head of department branch and ATM set-up projects;
- Research areas for prospective branches and ATMs, shortlist areas to be considered and submit alternative options to the head of department;
- Supervise testing of new ATMs, accept results of testing (testing conducted by Maintenance Service, IT and Automation Division and Security Service);
- Take part in branch set-up, commissioning, ATM installation and civil works;
- Submit reports on current projects;
- Perform other works related to functions of the department.
- University degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and sense of responsibility;
- Team player skills;
- Excellent command of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the attached Application Form, enclose the CV (optional) and send it to: email@example.com . Please indicate the position title ("Branch Set-Up Unit Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. To learn more about the Bank, please visit: www.ameriabank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 505 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.