TITLE: Assistant to Export Manager
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Linguists and pharmacists with the knowledge of Russian language
START DATE/ TIME: March 2019
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Liqvor CJSC is looking for an Assistant to Export Manager.
- Provide support to the Export Manager relative to scheduling and preparation of meetings, logistical arrangements, and communications;
- Assist in the preparation of documents (contracts, specifications) and other communications materials;
- Communicate with other departments of the Company and external clients via email and phone;
- Work with CRM program;
- Answer calls and take messages; provide information to callers;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- University degree in Pharmacy, Linguistics or a related field;
- Work experience in desired;
- Perfect knowledge of Russian language; good knowledge of English language;
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office;
- Teamwork skills and independent personality;
- High sense of responsibility.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Assistant to Export Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Liqvor LLC was established in May 1991 and became the first private enterprise in Armenia producing finished medicines. Over 23 years of its existence Liqvor demonstrated a stable and dynamic growth. Steady increase in the product range and expanding export markets for products testify the forward development of the Company's business. Liqvor Pharmaceuticals is the undisputed leader of the manufacturing market of Armenia. In 2003 Liqvor LLC got EU GMP standards certificate first in the history of Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 929 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.