TITLE: Human Resources Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Liqvor CJSC is looking for a highly qualified and motivated specialist for the position of Human Resources (HR) Manager. The HR Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal achievement and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business objectives and strategy;
- Participate in the KPI system development and successful installation in the Company;
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program and ensure the KPIs are calculated appropriately and on timely basis;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of the Company;
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the Organization;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Nurture and involve in the positive working environment.
- Master's degree in Management, Economics or other relevant field; MBA is highly desirable;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in HR field, with at least 1 year in managerial position;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages will be considered a plus;
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Result-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on previous experience and professional qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Human Resources Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For over 28 years Liqvor is the undisputed leader of the pharmaceutical industry in Armenia. In December 2013, the first in the Caucasus, Liqvor was awarded a Certificate for compliance with European standards (GMP EU) in the production of sterile medicines. Today more than 70% of Liqvor's production is exported to number of post-Soviet countries as well as to the Middle East. To learn more about the Company, please visit: www.liqvor.com.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Recruitment will be conducted by EV Consulting.
This announcement has been retrieved 1826 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.