TITLE: Contact Center Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varks.am is seeking a successful candidate for the position of Contact Center Specialist who will provide the Company's information in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide service to current and potential customers through an online consultant service;
- Implement telephone surveys in order to reveal customer demands;
- Fix customer problems at the first contact and transfer non-resolved problems as complaints to the Troubleshooting Supervisor;
- Inform customers about new offers and services;
- Inform customers about the complaint status and resolution;
- Carry out the satisfaction inquiry campaign established by the Quality Team;
- Apply retention and customer loyalty during all contacts;
- Carry out retention and loyalty campaigns established by the Retention and Loyalty Team.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Computer skills;
- Excellent oral expression skills;
- Ability to listen;
- Ability to engage in teamwork;
- Sales skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Contact Center Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization. To get more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.varks.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 573 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.