|Bacon Product LLC|
TITLE: Graphic Designer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term,with 1 month of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Bacon Product is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its team. The Company expects energetic, inquisitive, dynamic work style and guarantees fast working tempo, a warm team, an opportunity to realize creative idea, and experience improvement.
- Prepare the labels, catalogs, packaging, advertising and POS materials;
- Prepare printing files corresponding to the technical requirements of printing;
- Make the printed material redesign;
- Accompany the preparation of printing;
- Review the quality of printed materials;
- Make the preparation of graphic materials upon request;
- Participate in brainstorms.
- 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of CorelDraw, Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Master of forming methods and tools, existing standards and conditions, different format periodicals.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 230,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements, are welcome to send their CV and portfolio to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Graphic Designer") in the subject line of the email. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview by call or by email. Please, do not forget to attach your portfolio, otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 January 2019
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Bacon Product LLC is located in the village of Arzni, Kotayk Marz. Transportation from Yerevan is carried out by the Company transport.
This announcement has been retrieved 566 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.