|ID Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Head of Product Development and Digital Channels Sales Division
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ID Bank is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Head of Product Development and Digital Channels Sales to fulfill the responsibilities listed below.
- Organize daily activities of the division;
- Attract physical entity retail customers through digital and remote channels;
- Supervise the process of retail sales through digital and remote channels;
- Coordinate retail sales of products through digital and remote channels;
- Develop and introduce new retail sales mechanisms through digital and remote channels;
- Develop and implement marketing activities in terms of retail sales through digital and remote channels together with other subdivisions;
- Coordinate the process of development and modification of retail products;
- Organize and coordinate the works of development of internal legal acts in terms of retail products processes;
- Coordinate the works of analysis of the market and products offered by competitors;
- Localize existing products in international markets;
- Optimize processes;
- Analyze the effectiveness of current products;
- Coordinate the process of preparation of training materials on retail products;
- Negotiate with companies, elaborate relevant package proposals, implement joint projects;
- Prepare required reports as assigned by the functional supervisor;
- Submit materials for the approval of the Management Board of the Bank;
- Perform other functions defined by the internal legal acts of the Bank.
- Higher education in Economics/ Finance;
- 4-5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Self-organization and time management skills;
- Knowledge of Armenian banking legislation;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Ability to work independently; goal and result-driven personality;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send fill in the Application Form attached to this announcement to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Head of Product Development and Digital Channels Sales Division") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "ID Bank" CJSC was founded in 1990, by enterprises and organizations of Light Industry as a Shareholding Commercial Bank. In 1996 the shareholding commercial bank was registered (RA CB license N 9) and since then has been operating as "Anelik Bank" Limited Liability Company. In 2007, "Anelik Bank" Ltd. was reorganized into Closed Joint Stock Company. According to the decision of the extraordinary general meeting as of 22 December 2017, "Anelik Bank" CJSC was renamed and has been acting as "ID Bank" CJSC since 04 June 2018.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers the employee a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms.
This announcement has been retrieved 846 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.