|"Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia" CJSC|
TITLE: Revenue Finance Supervisor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Revenue Finance Supervisor reports to the Commercial Financial Manager. The desired candidate will support the delivery of the Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategy by: providing in depth financial insight in revenue generation, building financial capabilities in the whole Organization, securing the validation of the RGM-size of price and coordinating NSR (Net Sales Revenue) planning and pricing activities.
- Provide finance support to define and roll out the Commercial Policy, RGM and OBPPC (Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel) Strategy;
- Provide primary finance support to Commercial Excellence and RGM;
- Contribute to S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) meeting and BP (Business Plan)/ RE (Rolling Estimate) routines with Sales and Marketing;
- Support RGM options prioritization by co-developing the estimated impact per RGM initiative, monitor and validate;
- Responsible for BP and RE coordination of top-line NSR and top-line volume scenarios;
- Conduct financial analysis and appraisal of pricing, discounts and commercial policy;
- Lead the Pricing and Rebate management process;
- Responsible for periodic NSR reporting and variance analysis;
- Implement monthly NSR estimates and revenue call with Group;
- Responsible for pricing related disputes follow up and approval.
- Higher education in Finance or Economics;
- Solid understanding of FMCG Commercial requirements;
- Business planning and commercial finance experience;
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate numerical reporting;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is an advantage;
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of SAP will be a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to apply through the following link: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=13&c=cchellenic&id=11929.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (HBC) CJSC is a bottling partner of the Coca‑Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC Armenia produces sparkling and still drinks. It employs 350 people and serves 3 million consumers in all regions of Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 1152 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.