Union Service Ltd.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates with basic understanding of social and work ethics
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with a paid probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Union Service Ltd. is looking for a Negotiator. The incumbent will search, select, contact and negotiate agreements with companies and service providers.
- Prospect and analyze the provided specific web data;
- Enquire detailed information regarding offered products and services from prospective partners;
- Contact companies for feasible cooperation;
- Negotiate with product and service providers to ensure best quotation;
- Collect relevant paperwork for each agreement;
- Follow up agreements and report about accomplished services on agreements;
- Ensure payment and delivery terms are provided for agreements.
- Higher education; individuals with incomplete degree (no students) are also welcome to apply;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong participative and supportive skills;
- Advanced troubleshooting skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Stress resistant and self-motivated personality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus bonuses on results.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified, interested and motivated candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or/ and call Marina for preselection from 10:30 to 18:30 at: +374 93400107 (please respect specific hours). Please note that the selection procedure is equal for all applicants regardless previous experience, with no exception.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 January 2019
ADDITIONAL NOTES: If experienced, the candidate will be given an opportunity to make own contracts not earlier than after one week of trainings.
This announcement has been retrieved 1342 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.