|Varm Technologies LLC|
TITLE: iOS Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varm Technologies LLC is looking for a motivated iOS Developer who will become part of the Engineering Team, to work on crypto messenger, real time audio/ video streaming and on other projects.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Work on improving application performance;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Consistently meet task deadlines while maintaining high quality standards.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- At least 3 years of iOS development experience;
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies;
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to drive features to delivery;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Proficiency with Swift and Objective-C;
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics;
- Knowledge of streaming and VoIP technologies such as WebRTC is a big plus;
- Experience with C/ C++ is a plus;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Familiarity with Apple Push Notification Service;
- Experience working with the open-source iOS ecosystem and third party libraries available for common tasks;
- Knowledge of XMPP, SIP, RTSP and other networking protocols is preferable;
- Knowledge of English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus bonus programs and trainings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("iOS Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Varm Technologies LLC is an IT company delivering a range of software solutions to partners in Armenia, USA, Belgium and Spain.
This announcement has been retrieved 336 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.