|Optimum Energy LLC|
TITLE: Sales Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Optimum Energy LLC is looking for a Sales Engineer to join its team.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers;
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements;
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support;
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- Higher education in Sales, Marketing or Engineering;
- At least 2 years of work experience in sales engineering and B2B sales;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- High level of autonomy;
- Ability to speak in large groups of people;
- Ability to build relationships with clients;
- Self-motivated, well-organized and team-oriented person;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office user;
- Deadline and detail oriented person;
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Sales Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Optimum Energy LLC specializes in the provision of services in the field of renewable energy. For detailed information about the Company, please visit: http://www.optimumenergy.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 382 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.