TITLE: Sales and Service Specialist
TERM: Full-time, day shift
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom LLC is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate for the position of Sales and Service Specialist who will be responsible for responding to customers' queries, questions, inquiries and any other requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Sell the Company's services and products; identify customer needs and provide relevant information and advice;
- Proceed with the activation of new contracts and their software registration;
- Carry out contract modifications in line with the established procedure;
- Handle customer complaints and offer solutions;
- Provide information and advice to customers;
- Introduce the Company's products and services.
- University degree;
- Work experience in a relevant field is preferred;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), e-mail and the Internet;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and react fast.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Sales and Service Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 586 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.