|BDO Armenia CJSC|
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will participate in audit and other assurance engagements.
- Apply appropriate accounting principles and auditing standards to reach and support conclusions related to assigned areas;
- Effectively and proactively utilize basic capabilities of audit technology tools to perform and document work in assigned areas;
- Prepare internal written documents clearly and concisely;
- Obtain needed information from available client data and conduct appropriate client data analysis;
- Review client practices within an assigned area of responsibility and refer possible problems and solutions to team leader;
- Keep up with industry trends affecting clients;
- Develop understanding of service offerings within and across lines of service to identify opportunities to meet client needs;
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times through punctuality, appearance and presentation;
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Proactivity with staff and clients and ability to work under pressure to meet client expectations and deadlines;
- Proactivity in improving skills through training;
- Proactivity in working towards a professional qualification (CPA/ ACCA or AAA).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on the Company's remuneration scheme
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete the attached Application Form, enclose the English version of CV at their discretion, and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Auditor") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates who have passed the initial selection and testing will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: BDO Armenia is an audit company and a member firm of the global BDO network. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.bdoarmenia.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 608 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.