|"Fast Credit Capital" Universal Credit Organization CJSC|
TITLE: Technical Content Writer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is looking for a highly qualified person with deep knowledge of and practical experience in content writing.
- Work with developers and product managers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and create appropriate marketing content for website, campaigns, datasheets, collaterals;
- Create documentation for technical users, describing software architectures, APIs, and deployment;
- Write using high-quality technical communication standards following logical and structured writing techniques using best practices in documentation development;
- Design and create short video tutorials for a technical audience;
- Create new content for major releases and update existing documentation for maintenance releases;
- Participate in the software development sprint teams, daily stand-up and sprint review meetings, taking ownership of the technical product documentation;
- Work with software engineers, product managers, test engineers, and technical support engineers, and use pre-release software to create documentation.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, or any other applicable technical discipline;
- Proven working experience in technical writing and marketing content;
- Agility in understanding and thereafter describing products technical features in an easy to use marketing language;
- Experience in content creation for marketing collateral;
- Experience in content creation for website;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Relevant experience in technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing;
- Experience in working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process;
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their professional CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position title ("Technical Content Writer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 January 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 499 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.