|Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)|
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will perform administrative duties for the executive management. Responsibilities include screening calls, managing calendars for the team, arranging meetings and events, preparing reports and financial data, and handling visitor relations. The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy person, with strong computer and internet research skills. He/ she should be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Organize and schedule appointments for the team;
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes;
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers;
- Maintain and regularly update contact lists;
- Plan and coordinate meeting activities and luncheons;
- Book travel arrangements;
- Submit and reconcile expense reports;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients;
- Perform additional special assignments as required in support of the team needs;
- Implement administrative systems, procedures and policies;
- Monitor administrative projects.
- At least bachelor's degree;
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and phone systems;
- Attention to detail and ability to proactively manage upcoming meetings/ events;
- Proficiency in Google Docs/ Sheets and Cloud Storage;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Armenian, and Russian languages;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia. FAST aims to revive the country's strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem. One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
This announcement has been retrieved 1142 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.