HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Branch Representative
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: HSBC Bank Armenia is looking for a Branch Representative to join its team. The context of this role is to provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event.
- Effectively question and listen to the customers when reviewing their account to fully understand both new and existing customers' financial circumstances and needs;
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's full range of products and services to be able to connect the customer with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey;
- Help customers to understand how they can effectively use HSBC services through Internet/ Mobile banking, Phone banking and Self-service machines, to meet their varying needs;
- Be proactive in building and developing a customer base through the use of Customer Contact Lists, referrals and walk-ins;
- Understand and continue to develop own knowledge of operational risk, legal and regulatory requirements and operating procedures and practices;
- Process customer instructions and transactions accurately including dealings with cash.
- Relevant work experience in a customer facing role;
- Ability to work with rules and regulations;
- Consistently achieved set objectives, and actions taken for personal performance improvement;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Branch Representative") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 630 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.