HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Head of Customer Value Management
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: HSBC Bank Armenia is looking for a Head of Customer Value Management. The context of this role is to drive the retail business growth through customer-centric, relationship-based business strategies.
- Own, manage, design and develop customer propositions, products and services to increase customer value;
- Grow, deepen and retain relationships with customers, act as the "voice of the customer" to ensure that customer considerations are paramount in decision making;
- Lead the implementation of Consumer Protection and conduct related initiatives by the Central Bank of RA and HSBC Group;
- Execute customer and product campaigns, and ongoing review of marketing materials in close cooperation with Marketing;
- Plan and track non-financial/ financial business performance indicators/ results, ensure high quality of insights and recommendations to the executive committee of the business;
- Drive initiatives on optimizing products and services related processes, and overall customer journey improvements, by reviewing existing ones, proposing and agreeing the changes, and overseeing the ongoing progress of those;
- Manage retail products, services and sales related trainings for frontline staff, ensuring ongoing mystery shops to identify areas for improvement and enhance the training quality.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new and complex policy/ procedural environment; experience in working within a strong matrix organisation;
- Extensive knowledge and practice of the retail banking market, desirably within customer base management, products and services development, and processes optimization; working knowledge of the retail banking regulatory environment;
- Strategic thinking paralleled with excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Armenian and English languages; ability to produce comprehensive and structured proposals/ procedures/ business process flows;
- Sound analytical skills, ability to drive business intelligence towards data-driven insights and recommendations;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; can-do approach with ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders; persuasion and influence skills to drive strategic priorities with senior management;
- Excellent organisational skills, oriented at delivering results on timely manner with quality considerations.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter (both in English language) to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Head of Customer Value Management") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 776 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.