TITLE: Head of Treasury Operations Division
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ardshinbank CJSC is looking for a Head of Treasury Operations Division.
- Responsible for formation of currency interbank sales contracts, cash and non-cash contracts, registration and keeping, implementation of formulations;
- Responsible for formation of securities' acquisition and sale repo agreements, registration and keeping, implementation of necessary formulations;
- Responsible for implementation of formulations based on the use of derivative tools (swap, swot, futures, forward), formation of contracts, registration and keeping;
- Keep counter guarantees issued by the bank, and accreditives, and payment commission fees;
- Responsible for implementation of securities' registry keeping service;
- Responsible for implementation of securities' registration and custody service of the securities registered in the joint calculation system;
- Open and keep stock exchange and depo accounts;
- Develop internal legal acts concerning the division.
- Higher education; economical or technical education is desirable;
- At least 3 years of experience in financial and banking sphere during the last 7 years, preferably in treasury operations;
- Knowledge of MS Office and LS-Bank (or equivalent program);
- General knowledge of banking legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to fill in the attached Application Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it to the Bank's Head Office at: 13 Grigor Lusavorich Str., Yerevan. Please, mention the position title ("Head of Treasury Operations Division") in the subject line of the email, otherwise the application will not be considered. The application forms, which are not filled in properly, will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 January 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 497 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.