TITLE: QA Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: BlueNet LLC is looking for an experienced and energetic QA Engineer to join its team.
- Review and analyze requirements and specifications of all projects;
- Design and update testing documentation (test plans and test cases);
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Discuss project issues with the development team;
- Perform functional, compatibility, usability, performance and load testing;
- Verify fixed defects and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software releases;
- Work closely with the development team.
- Educational background in Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in development of test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and software testing life cycle;
- Good communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Good team player, energetic and full of creative solutions;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests;
- Experience in working with both automated and manual testing tools is desired;
- Knowledge of MS SQL will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Git and Jira is desired;
- Selenium knowledge will be a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages will be considered as a plus;
- Good technical English language knowledge is desired.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies. To learn more about the Company, please visit its Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/BlueNetArmenia/.
This announcement has been retrieved 464 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.