TITLE: Treasury Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for making daily payments, maintaining payables and loans register, assisting in cash planning.
- Prepare the list of payments;
- Prepare payment orders; make bank transfers;
- Formulate bank entries in ArmSoft;
- Responsible for cash flow short-term planning (weekly, monthly);
- Responsible for cash flow budget planning;
- Support the issuance of letters of credit and other payment tools;
- Prepare repayment schedules for loans and letters of credit; maintain a register;
- Negotiate the conditions offered by banks (exchange rates, commissions, etc.).
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or in another related field;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of the Armenian accounting software (ArmSoft);
- Good command of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and react fast;
- Strong sense of responsibility.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Treasury Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 482 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.