TITLE: Content Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Content Manager to join its team.
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement;
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication;
- Write articles from notes taken, edit and present material in a clear, engaging style, often to tight deadlines;
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency;
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly;
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed;
- Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts;
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communication or a related sphere;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Content Manager or in a related position;
- Proficiency with popular content management systems;
- Creativity and ability to develop original content;
- Positive attitude, detail and customer orientation with good multitasking and organizational ability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Content Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 592 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.