TITLE: Head of Finance Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Head of Finance Department to join its team.
- Direct and monitor all financial activity of the Organization;
- Outline and implement company-wide budget plans;
- Use data analysis to strategically forecast financial trends;
- Work with and advise the investment team on solid financial decision-making to increase profits and minimize losses;
- Provide strategic financial planning advice to upper management for long-term growth;
- Establish internal work processes for the Finance Department (including accounting and billing) and monitor their progress;
- Analyze and interpret financial data and present the information in frequent reports and presentations to the Board of Directors and CFO;
- Asses company spendings and work to reduce costs;
- Manage the Finance Department, training any new employees as necessary;
- Have a clear understanding of and adhere to current laws and regulations.
- At least bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior finance position;
- Extremely knowledgeable of financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the propensity to successfully foster new and maintain long-standing business relationships;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner;
- Excellent integrity, solid moral judgment, and ability to make important decisions under pressure;
- Expert problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision maker;
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Head of Finance Department") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 1013 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.