TITLE: Recruitment Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for an experienced and professional Recruitment Manager to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process, from start to finish.
- Manage full life cycle of recruiting;
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates that match organizational culture for open positions;
- Research and develop recruiting leads;
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms);
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests;
- Advertise job openings on the Company's careers page, social media, job boards and internally;
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms;
- Interview candidates (via phone and in-person);
- Present shortlist of qualified candidates;
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, and time-to-hire;
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events;
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs;
- Find and identify talents and coordinate the entire interview process in partnership with the management team.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes;
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods;
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Creativity in sourcing to evaluate candidates;
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to perform and meet goals in a fast-paced, high energy environment;
- Enthusiastic mindset;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Extremely organized person with ability to prioritize quickly when necessary.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Recruitment Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 628 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.