Havana Restaurant Complex
TITLE: PR Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 1 month of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The PR Manager will be responsible for the Company's brand promotion, PR activities and active presence in social platforms and media.
- Maintain social media presence across major digital channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TripAdvisor;
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
- Coordinate creation of engaging content daily (text, photos, videos and news);
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, competitions, partnerships in events;
- Monitor and report on the performance of all social media and advertising campaigns;
- Work closely with design team, advertising and print agencies;
- Manage website content, plan, make updates and create goals to meet, monitor and report on website efficiency;
- Assist in the implementation of the Company's PR, marketing and communications strategy;
- Coordinate PR and marketing activities;
- Negotiate and set new partnerships;
- Collect and analyze the company-related public information and media coverage;
- Create PR and communications materials, monitor and filter corporate announcements and all types of publicly available related information;
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends and best practices in digital marketing;
- Perform other PR and communications activities as requested;
- Make translations as needed.
- University degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism or a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of extensive work experience in marketing and public relations, corporate communications, content management;
- Skills in creating, editing and promoting written creative content;
- Experience in writing and editing content for social media platforms;
- Experience in leading social media advertising campaigns;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of online marketing channels, the latest technologies and trends and best practices in digital marketing.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("PR Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Havana Restaurant Complex is represented by "West+" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://havana.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 634 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.