TITLE: Learning and Development Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help the Company's employees advance their skills and knowledge.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs;
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs;
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job shadowing);
- Design workshops and other trainings;
- Assess the success of the development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities;
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing;
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology or a related field;
- Professional certification is a plus;
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or in a similar position;
- Up-to-date knowledge of effective learning and development methods;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; keen business acumen.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Learning and Development Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 1171 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.