Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch
TITLE: Web Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
- Work with designers and copywriters to create innovative ways of promoting the business offerings and services;
- Create responsive templates, web pages and UI elements using Sitefinity CMS;
- Execute design requirements (e.g. from mock-ups, wireframes) to a high degree of accuracy and detail;
- Implement new custom CMS modules, calculators or reusable UI components based on business requirements;
- Assist in the development of responsive HTML emails;
- Help to roll out CMS patches and upgrades in order to maintain security and integrity of the applications;
- Ensure the quality of all projects launched by participating in testing, code reviews and release;
- Contribute ideas and solutions in a creative agile team environment by demonstrating good communication and collaboration skills.
- At least 4 years of experience with the following tools and technologies:
b) CSS, SCSS;
c) Gulp, Node;
d) Adobe Photoshop CC;
e) CMS such as Sitefinity;
f) Developing responsive webpages and sites;
g) Testing, debugging and troubleshooting browser, device or performance issues;
h) Writing/ running unit tests and maintaining code quality;
i) Working in a fast paced, adaptable environment.
- Experience with and/ or knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC, C# and .NET Framework 4.5;
- Experience with and/ or knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 or higher;
- Experience with and/ or knowledge of JIRA;
- Experience with and/ or knowledge of SVN and Git.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Web Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Questrade International Inc. is an affiliate company to Questrade Inc., an online brokerage in Canada. In October 2010, the Company officially opened an international branch in Yerevan, Armenia. From a humble beginning of a few employees, the branch in Armenia has grown to a team of over sixty. To learn more about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 711 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.