|Intelligent Digital Technologies LLC|
TITLE: Technical Writer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intelligent Digital Technologies is seeking a Technical Writer to join its team․ The main goal is to produce high-quality documentation to contribute overall success of the product. The ideal candidate is a skilled wordsmith and just enjoys communicating complex information clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience; independently gather information and produce procedure manuals, technical specifications, and overall process documentation:
a) Develop, organize, and write high-quality documentation;
b) Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration;
c) Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
d) Identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage;
- Collaborate with the whole team and create products, which are focused on user-friendliness and clean processes; be able to dig deep and quickly grasp complex technical concepts, as well as translate user experience to the understandable content, visuals and diagrams:
a) Work closely with the product development/ engineering teams to get a clear understanding of project requirements as well as user needs for writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides;
b) Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications;
c) Have a sharp eye on details and analytical mind to evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in IT and with multifunctional teams;
- Excellent writing skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization;
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC);
- Previous software development experience;
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Technical Writer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the meeting.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) LLC is a software development startup in the field of financial services. The Company focuses on business automatization and digitization.
This announcement has been retrieved 488 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.