Deloitte Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Tax Specialist, Tax and Legal Department
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Deloitte Armenia is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Tax Specialist in Tax and Legal Department.
- Participate in provision of statutory accounting and tax compliance services;
- Participate in preparation and submission of mandatory returns to tax and other state bodies;
- Perform payroll calculation services;
- Perform day-to-day journal entries as well as the month-end and year-end closing process;
- Provide necessary information to the Manager;
- Participate in the preparation of interim and final Financial Statements for Clients;
- Participate in the provision of various tax consultancy, within the scope of the Armenian tax legislation;
- Participate in audit projects as an audit team member.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or other related fields;
- Good knowledge of Armenian tax legislation and accounting principles; knowledge of the new Tax Code will be an asset;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Fluency in English and Russian languages, both spoken and written;
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel; knowledge of Armenian Software and 1C will be an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Highly responsible person, extremely attentive to details;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong compliance with deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary and benefits package
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested applicants are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Tax Specialist, Tax and Legal Department") in the subject line of the email. Early applications are welcomed. The Company thanks all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn more about Deloitte Armenia, please visit: www.deloitte.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1050 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.