Ernst & Young CJSC (EY)
TITLE: Senior Legal Expert
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ernst & Young CJSC invites applications from qualified legal professionals for the position of Senior Legal Expert at EY's Legal Practice (Tax and Law Division). The Senior Legal Expert will work under the supervision of the EY Armenia Head of the Law Practice and the global senior management in provision of law advisory services to the clients of EY Armenia. The Senior Legal Expert shall also provide the Head of the Law Practice technical assistance in internal procedures and filings. The incumbent shall also be assigned with a limited scope of in-house work.
- Responsible for the research of legislation and judicial practice and preparation of memorandums and legal updates that are reported to the Head of the Law Practice;
- Draft contracts, corporate documents and when necessary advisory memorandums (opinions) to be provided to clients;
- Work with state authorities, especially in filing procedures;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the client engagement contractual package and handling of archiving procedures;
- Assist the Head of the Law Practice with client communications;
- Assist the head of the Law Practice in bidding procedures and other promotional paperwork;
- Responsible for the research of legislation pertaining to the compliance of the audit service line.
- University degree in Law; LLM or a comparable degree is a plus;
- Attorney license is a plus, otherwise, the candidate will be required to obtain the license in a short period;
- At least 5 years of prior working experience in a legal position, such as employment with a law firm, or as an in-house counsel of a company/ organization; experience in international environment is a plus;
- Strong communication skills, punctuality and ability to work under pressure;
- Proven knowledge of Armenian law, particularly of corporate, civil and banking law; experience in litigation and/ or arbitration is a plus;
- Strong working ethic that is dynamic, client focused and results driven;
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements with excellent analytical, communication, organizational, technology and client service delivery skills;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages, both spoken and written;
- Strong teaming ability;
- Computer literacy.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please specify the position title ("Senior Legal Expert") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 February 2019, COB
ABOUT COMPANY: Ernst & Young CJSC is a member firm of EY Global. EY has been working in Armenia since 2008. For more details, please visit: http://www.ey.com/am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1071 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.