TITLE: PHP Backend Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Citymobil is looking for a PHP Backend Developer who will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules;
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Responsible for integration of data storage solutions;
- Work with external API's;
- Responsible for user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments;
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong knowledge of pure PHP;
- Understanding of MVC design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of SQL/ NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages;
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks;
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming;
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance;
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("PHP Backend Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Citymobil, which is a part of Mail.Ru Group, is represented in Armenia by City-mobil LLC. Citymobil is an on-demand service that allows instantly book and hail a taxi with one's smartphone, via website or call center.
This announcement has been retrieved 682 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.