TITLE: Credit Officer, Commercial Lending Division
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Araratbank OJSC is looking for a Credit Officer to join the Commercial Lending Division of the Corporate Operations Department.
- Analyze companys' performance and credit rating, prepare conclusion in compliance with the requirements of internal procedures of the Bank, disburse and service loans;
- Generate, service and manage a credit basket, prepare respective reports;
- Provide professional consulting to potential borrowers;
- Perform other job-related responsibilities set out in legal acts of the Bank.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of experience in the financial and banking field, preferably in a credit division;
- Knowledge of legislation and subsidiary legislation regulating the field of banking system;
- Analytical skills, ability to prepare a balance sheet, cash flow and P&L statements;
- Negotiation and sound judgment ability;
- Ability to work in a team efficiently, under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Computer and IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Ability to express thoughts clearly.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Credit Officer, Commercial Lending Division") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Araratbank OJSC is a commercial bank in Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.araratbank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 479 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.