The Little Gym Yerevan
TITLE: Lead Instructor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lead Instructor reports directly to the Programme Director and is responsible for teaching exceptional classes and delivering The Little Gym programmes according to standards and recommendations. To teach the best classes, the Lead Instructor must be physically fit, energetic and enthusiastic. He/ she must learn several different Lesson Plans and be able to implement them based on the needs of individual students and classes. The Lead Instructor must have the ability to juggle several tasks and adapt well to change. He/ she must relate well to children, parents, and team members. The Lead Instructor is also the front line of customer communication and service. He/ she must be able to assist in the promotion of The Little Gym and sell the programme at every opportunity.
- Be the focal point of a class or other event; be in charge of the majority of the activities, timing, and communication within the class or event;
- Coordinate all instructors to ensure all duties are completed and the class or event runs smoothly;
- Complete Lead Instructor training for all programmes (classes, camps, birthday, PSN, etc.) he/ she teaches at The Little Gym; continue training to achieve higher training certifications as assigned by the Director;
- Be the main contact for parents; take ownership and pride of any class, birthday, camp, PSN, etc. that he/ she teaches; keep it organized and effective; build relationships with the members and potential members in that programme.
- Proven performance through experience in teaching or coaching children in a related field;
- Background or training in any of the following fields is desired:
a) Gymnastics (or other related sport) Performance/ Coaching;
b) Physical Education;
c) Child Development or Education;
d) Kinesiology, Anatomy or Physiology;
- Sales and/ or customer service skills are desired;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages is a plus;
- Sociable person who understands people;
- Positive, warm personality;
- Enthusiastic and spirited person;
- Solid communication skills;
- Creative and resourceful individual;
- Proactive and self motivated person;
- Ability to adapt easily to varying situations;
- Strong work ethic.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Lead Instructor") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For inquiries please call at: 055 667080, 011 607080.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: The Little Gym has 400 locations in 32 countries. The Little Gym in Yerevan is represented by GNI LLC. The Little Gym offers a diverse line up of classes filled with movement, music and learning for every stage of the child's development, from 4 months to 12 years. For more information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/TheLittleGymYerevan/
This announcement has been retrieved 348 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.