TITLE: Head of Customer Support of Armenia
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FXTM Armenia is looking for an experienced, driven and highly-motivated Head of Customer Support of Armenia, whose primary function will be to lead, mentor and develop customer support team members, supporting them to provide the best possible service to the clients.
- Ensure all focus is on customer satisfaction;
- Lead, manage and direct all the customer service activities to ensure that all client needs are handled in a professional, courteous and timely manner;
- Responsible for order entry, answering Customer Service phones, message management and performing all Customer Service activities as needed;
- Monitor the proper functionalities of any client program sources: website, chat systems, internal systems, etc.;
- Provide superior customer support by identifying issues, devising solutions, and accepting ownership to a successful closure;
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting;
- Manage Customer Service efforts to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner; ensure effective procedures are in place to resolve customer issues;
- Maintain and improve training for new and existing support team members to promote quick on-boarding as well as quick understanding of new product rollouts;
- Create a culture of ownership and accountability, ensure teams understand their objectives and are provided the tools and guidance to be successful;
- Provide strategic and tactical planning for the support team to ensure operational effectiveness, including 24x7 coverage planning and high-quality interactions with clients;
- Motivate the team through coaching, career planning and setting individual objectives;
- Assist the Headquarter's Client Services Department in daily activities in order to ensure proper departmental work flow;
- Participate in various projects for the realization of the Company's strategy;
- Generate ideas for new processes and procedures in CS on monthly basis based on competitors research;
- Assist other departments where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of proven success in leading, building and managing highly effective customer service teams, more than 10 people is highly preferable;
- Absolute proficiency in English language;
- Customer service orientation;
- Outstanding customer service skills and demonstrated ability to transfer the knowledge to peers;
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques;
- Ability to think strategically and to lead;
- Strong client-facing and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver multiple projects while staying organized;
- Extraordinary leadership, coaching, and development skills;
- Self-starter motivated and able to take initiative;
- Sound business judgment and ability to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action;
- Conflict management skills;
- Ability to work in shifts if required.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, medical insurance will be provided after 3 months of employment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position title ("Head of Customer Support of Armenia") in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 897 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.