|Varm Technologies LLC|
TITLE: QA Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varm Technologies LLC is looking for a talented QA Engineer to work on a crypto currency project. The applicant should have strong capabilities in manual and automated software testing, and have a keen eye for pixel misalignment and other fine visual details.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Investigate system and application logs to identify bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Suggest new processes and policies that Engineering and QA can implement to ensure the Company only shipping the best possible product.
- BS/ MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- At least 2 yeas of experience in a relevant field;
- Proven experience in providing QA for mobile, web, and back-end services;
- Strong familiarity with native iOS and Android platforms' UI experience;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Familiarity with automation using Selenium, Appium, Espresso, and Robotium;
- Good understanding of automation testing strategies and tools;
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum development process;
- Hands-on experience with QA tracking tools such as Jira and Confluence;
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr);
- Experience in cryptography is a big plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Varm Technologies LLC is an IT company delivering a range of software solutions to partners in Armenia, USA, Belgium and Spain.
This announcement has been retrieved 651 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.