OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Finlex LLC is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Lawyer to perform legal activities and provide legal consulting services to the clients of the Company.
- Conduct Legal researches and provide legal advisory on different issues;
- Work closely with the staff to prepare comprehensive briefs on everyday cases;
- Participate in interpretation of legal issues and assistance in contract related disputes/ claims resolution; process;
- Represent the Company and its clients in state authorities and in relations with counterparts;
- Provide high quality legal consulting and support to clients;
- Research and analyze Armenian and international legislation;
- Perform other legal activities when required;
- Maintain documentation flow and reports in compliance with internal rules of legal department;
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issues to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Law; PhD in Law is an advantage;
- Member of the RA Bar Association (Attorney license);
- At least 5 years of experience in a law firm or as an in-house legal adviser in a commercial organization;
- Good knowledge of RA Civil, Labor, Administrative and Custom legislation;
- Strong emphasis on Tax Law, International Business Law and IP LAW;
- Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Detail-oriented person;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective working relations with colleagues;
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable, based on experience and level of knowledge
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to fill in the attached Application Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Lawyer") in the subject line of the email. Finlex LLC thanks all interested candidates, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Finlex LLC is a financial and legal consulting company founded in 2007. The Company is entitled to help entities with the provision of possible solutions in the appropriate field. For more information, please visit: www.finlex.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 696 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.