TITLE: Senior Front End Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: As part of the Technology team, the incumbent will be required to work across the front-end software development life cycle to translate business requirements into effective online solutions, using a mixture of traditional and emerging techniques and solutions.
- Contribute as a team member on development projects carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, diligent, safe and professional manner;
- Support the development of products through knowledge of the clinical and physical performance requirements, this includes all aspects of the product design criteria, product function and costumer needs;
- Analyze costumer' needs and then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs;
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
- Recommend software upgrades for customers' existing programs and systems;
- Design each piece of an application or system and plan how the pieces will work together;
- Create a variety of models and diagrams (such as flowcharts) that show programmers the software code needed for an application;
- Ensure that a program continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing;
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in definition of front-end web architecture;
- Document every aspect of an application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Informatics and/ or Applied Mathematics or a relevant field; PhD degree is a plus;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in product design and development with a solid understanding of the product lifecycle;
- Strong experience in writing HTML, HTML5 with BEM class naming;
- Strong experience in interpreting designs and writing modular stylesheets using CSS, CSS3, SASS and Bootstrap;
- Motivation to learn the Angular aspects required to develop UI for ionic applications;
- Product design ability in the medical device industry is very desirable;
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of English language; excellent knowledge of English language is preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, commensurate with experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV or resume that lists the educational background and provides a detailed summary of the professional experience and relevant qualifications for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention your email address and the title of the position ("Senior Front End Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Please refrain from personal visits or phone calls. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: ClinStatDevice is represented in Armenia by ClinSoft LLC. ClinStatDevice, with its head office in Boston, Massachusetts, is a healthcare technology company delivering data solutions for the Biotech and Medical Device Industry. For more information, please visit: www.clinstatdevice.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 436 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.