OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent should participate in providing audit and accounting services as well as perform other job-related responsibilities.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in audit engagements, audit of financial statements;
- Review the clients' accounting system and internal control system;
- Prepare audit reports;
- Carry out audit tests, and analytical procedures;
- Assist the Supervisor on a daily basis;
- Participate in development and implementation of processes and procedures;
- Analyze and structure data in accordance with standards and technology;
- Assist colleagues in preparing audit reports.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of work experience in accounting or audit;
- Certificate of Auditor given by the RA Ministry of Finance/ Association of Accountants and Auditors of Armenia (AAAA), or ACCA, CPA, CA is a significant advantage;
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Readiness for intensive work and learning;
- Readiness to learn and develop professionally;
- Ability to work full time;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Possession of analytical work skills;
- Computer skills; good knowledge of MS Office software;
- Knowledge of English language is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Auditor") in the subject line of the email. Please, mention your preferable salary for this position in the CV.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about the Company, please visit: http://ifp.am/en.
This announcement has been retrieved 688 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.