Grand Candy LLC
TITLE: Production Supervisor
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is looking for a candidate with corresponding knowledge and relevant work experience for the position of Production Supervisor in the manufacturing industry.
- Organize the operation of workshop, production activity at the level of shift, and production preparation, ensure optimal job distribution among workers and brigades;
- Control the implementation of assignments;
- Discover and eliminate the violations of working functions;
- Control technological processes;
- Participate in the analysis of the workshop working outcomes;
- Ensure the necessary raw and auxiliary materials are supplied on time;
- Ensure rhythmic and regular work of the laborers;
- Control the sanitary-hygienic conditions at workshop work sites;
- Check the presence of the required quantity of raw and auxiliary materials at the production sites;
- Record, register and bear responsibility for the finished products, raw and auxiliary materials;
- Responsible for the primary testing of the good condition of production-lines, equipment, prior to the shift change;
- Control the workers to keep the equipment safety, sanitation and fire prevention, industrial, personal hygiene rules;
- Participate in the inventory works;
- Register in the corresponding book the daily consumption of raw materials and substances;
- Organize the cleaning and polishing process and the exploitation of all the equipment which is placed on or belong to the floor;
- Control economical usage of energy resources;
- Control maintenance of working discipline;
- Introduce to the employees the commands issued by the administration;
- Keep healthy relations favorable at the workplace;
- Participate in meetings and consultations;
- Fulfill other service assignments assigned by the superior.
- Higher education;
- Work experience in the food industry;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to deliver accurate work within strict deadlines;
- Well-developed planning, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent decision-making skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Production Supervisor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 838 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.