Wings of Tatev
TITLE: Head of Staff, Technical Unit
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Halidzor, Syunik Marz, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is looking for a candidate for the position of Head of Staff in Technical Unit.
- Responsible for supervision of two stations (Halidzor, Tatev), including supervision over mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and guides;
- Responsible for proper and safe organization of the ropeway operation according to the instructions, approved procedures and technical regulations (standards);
- Develop the necessary regulations for the ropeway;
- Ensure proper records of operations, including records of daily and periodic reporting on operations to the ropeway Director;
- Responsible for keeping order in machine and operation rooms, and property maintenance;
- Responsible for management and supervision over repair and maintenance of ropeway machinery and technical units, according to approved standards;
- Ensure the document flow and complete the relevant documentation;
- Develop the ropeway's operating instructions, conduct regular inspections in the Technical Unit;
- Make sure the established norms are fulfilled and work safety requirements are met;
- Develop the procurement plan for the coming fiscal year and submit it for the ropeway Director's approval;
- Plan the organization of annual events, rewards, trainings and business trips for the Unit;
- Create employees' vacation schedule;
- Prepare job descriptions for job openings by discussing them with unit heads and organize the recruitment of the new employees;
- Evaluate the performance of new employees in their probation period;
- Develop employee performance evaluation and certification methods, organize and implement evaluation and certification processes;
- Replace the Director during his absence;
- Perform other job-related duties as prescribed by the Director.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Transport Systems or in a related field;
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Good communication and conflict management skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of both English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to meet deadlines while ensuring high productivity.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position ("Head of Staff, Technical Unit") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Wings of Tatev is represented by "Estate Management and Administration Company" CJSC. Wings of Tatev is: a) the shortest route to Tatev Monastery; b) the longest reversible cableway in the world (5752 m), recorded in the Guinness Book of Records. For more details, please follow the link: https://www.tatever.am/en/wings-of-tatev-aerial-roadway.
This announcement has been retrieved 846 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.