TITLE: Revenue Accounting Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Revenue Accounting Manager, reporting to the CFO of the global company, will be a business partner and
professional overseeing worldwide revenue and reporting.
- Accountable for monthly close tasks to ensure adequate revenue accounting and reporting;
- Review and conclude on complex, multi-element contracts with supporting authoritative literature;
- Support the Finance teams with specific revenue recognition questions and assist with communications regarding changes to guidance (i.e. ASC 606);
- Partner with Product Development, Sales Operations and Sales to advise on revenue recognition implications of new offerings;
- Develop talent and continually build teams for future success while ensuring accountability;
- Identify system and process improvements;
- Research and resolve reporting issues, as required;
- Review and enhance billing processes;
- Review accounts receivable aging report, discuss with the CFO, take appropriate actions on collections when necessary;
- Perform other job-related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- 10 years of accounting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- CPA or equivalent qualification;
- Deep understanding of the U.S. Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP);
- Experience in understanding of US contracts;
- Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is preferable;
- Perfect knowledge of English language;
- Ability and willingness to work a schedule shifted towards the evening hours, for effective communication with the US team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Revenue Accounting Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: OMD LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary or OneMarketData LLC, a US-based producer of enterprise financial market data storage and analysis solutions. For more information, please visit: www.onetick.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1129 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.